Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Havent been on here in a while

Its been a long long time since I have been on here. Life just got busy with all my precious little ones. I had to stop a lot of things and just focus on them for a while. I got a lot of up dating to do for ya, but it might take me a few post to do that. I had a beautiful little girl last December 6th. Another home birth. I still enjoy staying at home with my children. I got to go with my dear David to the home school conference this year for the first time. It was wonderful. I would recommend it to everyone who has children. Homeschooling or not.

David still works for the same counseling business. Work is going well for him. We are very blessed to have such a wonderful stable job that has supported us just fine throughout our marriage. He has talked about continuing school this fall to get another degree. but I'm not sure what is going to happen.

My brother Stephen and my sister Carissa are both married off now :) Praise God it is to two WONDERFUL people. I adore both Kailey and Thomas for what a beautiful addition to our family they are!!! I'm so happy for all four of you....

Here are just a few pics of my children lately....
Isaiah and Alex
Marcus
Victoria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice blog and post!
Big kisses from Croatia.
Zondra Art