Friday, February 1, 2008

The Devil’s Be-attitudes

The Devil’s Be-attitudes
Category: Life



• Blessed are those who are too tired, too busy, too distracted to spend an hour a week with their fellow Christians; they are my best workers.
• Blessed are those Christians who wait to be asked and expect to be thanked; I can use them.
• Blessed are the touchy. With a bit of luck they may stop going to church; they are my missionaries.
• Blessed are the troublemakers; they shall be called my children.
• Blessed are the complainers; I'm all ears to them.
• Blessed are they who are bored with the minister's mannerisms and mistakes; for they get nothing out of his sermons.
• Blessed is the church member who expects to be invited to his own church; for he is a part of the problem instead of the solution.
• Blessed are they who gossip; for they shall cause strife and divisions that please me.
• Blessed are they who are easily offended; for they will soon get angry and quit.
• Blessed are they who do not give their offering to carry on God's work; for they are my helpers.
• Blessed is he who professes to love God but hates his brother; for he shall be with me forever.
• Blessed are you who when you read this think it is about other people and not yourself; I'VE GOT YOU…..

No comments: