Thursday, October 14, 2010

Isaiahs 5th Birthday Party

My second son Isaiah Lee Vital turned 5 on the 10th. Our families really like to do birthday parties with all the cousins here. We were even blessed to have my Grandparents up from Arizona still here, they hadn't gone back yet. So on Saturday we had a HOUSE FULL and patio and kitchen and garage! Fun Fun! This is a picture of him and his spectacular ice cream cakes that I made! They turned out great if I may say so. I have never had so many people compliment anything I have made as much as this.... (recipe to follow).

This is my birthday boy (on right) coming home to a house full of family and party going on, ... and he didn't have a clue we were planning this! His first semi-suprise party. His uncle Steve and aunt Kailey took him out all morning to keep him busy, then uncle Tony and Xavior took a turn hanging out with him until 4pm...or slightly past. He was definitely thrilled :)
Above are the potatoes, I love that recipe. Cheesy, gooey, bacon and cream: potato casserole.
Below are the baked beans with LOTS of bacon: they were also extra special a little spicy and southern twist to them.

All in all we had a great get together with everyone that we love most to celebrate a wonderful little boy. Happy Birthday Isaiah. You have been such a joy and blessing to this family. Thank you so much for your kind and loving heart! It makes me so happy to see that way you love to take care of Marcus now, such a change from the first day you saw him, LOL! Now you have two younger siblings that adore you and look up to you! May you always be the example to them that you should be. May God bless your life and give you children which are just as WONDERFUL as you are, and lots of them :) You have been such a good buddy for Alex. You two are the epitome of the word "BROTHERS" the way you love each other so so much, and if you could choose one other to play with it would be each other. I pray that that relationship only grows stronger and stronger over the years, may you remain each others best friend! God choose you for our family and I'm so greatful he did. He always knows best!

No comments: