Thursday, September 30, 2010

Today... I got new grass

My husband is so wonderful. He knows I have been working really hard at making my back yard look nicer. However the many beloved feet that tread on my grass have sadly worn a large bare patch. With this last week of rain and my children playing in the back yard… it has officially become mudd, no grass. So what does David do, bought me instant SOD. Not 4 or 5 pieces that would have “patched it up at bare minimum, but he bought me 18 pieces!!!! Enough to cover both bare spots and ease its self onto the thinning grass just after it. It looks amazing. My yard is COMPLETLEY covered with grass right now!!! Now it looks so clean and new and fresh. Especially with the sunshine we have had today.

Thank you Lord for the sunshine, my new grass needs a few days of it really badly to “perk back up”. Thank you for the little blessing you place in my life.

No comments: