Friday, November 5, 2010

Holiday Cleaning time!!!!


I like to always TRY and stay ahead in everything in life. Cleaning is one of those areas. Seeing as Thanksgiving is in two weeks and we are having two big dinners over here at my house: my family and David's family, I decided the smart thing to do would be get all the cleaning done now, before those days. That will be one HUGE less thing to have to do the day before the dinners...


So I will be trying to do one large deep cleaning chore each day for the next week. Today was washing the outside of ALL my kitchen cabinets.


I just used good ol Murphys wood oil soap, the boys helped and we washed and washed till all the splatters came off those dirty cabinets. Waited for that to dry then sprayed with pledge and rubbed that in as the protecting layer. It sure shines now!!! And my whole kitchen smells nice!!!Hard work pays off. The cabinets look GREAT!!!!! Thank you wonderful sons for helping me!!!!

No comments: