Sunday, November 14, 2010

Today... We raked Leaves (Monday)

David had the day off today and I had no appointments to do with/for the midwife, so we raked leaves today. Lots of fun. The children really enjoyed playing in them more than putting them in the compost pile. David also was smart and threw in "if you help rake a lot of leaves, I'll give you a dollar". That was plenty of motivation for them!!! LOL
The boys thought Victoria would like to play in the pile too, but I think they got a little carried away and almost completely buried her... so I had to explain to them that she probably didn't want to get buried; she probably just liked to play in them :) She was VERY damp from playing in all those cold wet leaves, so I brought her in and gave her a warm bath immediately.

No comments: