Sunday, November 28, 2010

Home | Contend For Your Faith

There is a new LIVE bible study online that I really encourage everyone to check out. It is directed by Nathan Pearl (Michael Pearl's son from NGJ ministry). They started off with and hour and a half of going into detail about the bible. Starting with Genesis and reading through verse by verse. Then Nathan talked for about 30 min I believe to sum up the whole thing in the "after the bible study" part, they kept the cameras rolling their live feed. It was so informative! It was awesome too, how they had the live chat going on at the same time, so we could all be commenting and discussing "quietly" while watching the live video. I will be watching this every chance I get, and if I miss it they keep them on archive also.

See ya next Sunday 6pm central time, 4pm Pacific time (salem, oregon) @


Home | Contend For Your Faith



Have you viewed them yet? Really great, make sure you do...

1 comment:

♥ my diary♥ said...

nice post...thank you very much for sharing...happy holidays...blessings soraya